WHY FRANCHISE WITH SUBROC?
Low Start - Up Costs - between $80,000 - $225,000 depending on size and scale of operation.
Since we are only located in buildings, you are only open from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. weekdays. You don’t work holidays or weekends in most locations!
We can introduce you to financing sources if needed.
Two week training program in Houston or Dallas Texas.
Easy to own multiple locations. This is an owner operator model.
FOR BUILDING OWNERS, LEASING AGENTS, AND BROKERS
A Deli is a necessary amenity to most office buildings.
Sub Roc offers a proven menu and concept, offering sandwiches, soups, salads, gourmet coffee, smoothies, and snacks all at affordable prices.
Sub Roc has a relationship and proudly serves Lavazza coffee from Italy. We have the ability to offer a full-scale coffee bar with all of the amenities including hot and cold beverages, smoothies, and a juice bar.
Sub Roc can operate in spaces as small as 500 sq. ft. So if you only have a closet, we can do it!!
Sub Roc offers a comprehensive catering menu.
Sub Roc can provide vending machines as well.
REAL ESTATE REQUIREMENTS
Sub Roc operates Monday-Friday, from 7:00 a.m. until 4 p.m. Hours of operation may be adjusted to accommodate tenant schedules, at the discretion of the operator. Sub Roc offers a high quality standardized deli concept for the mid-sized building market. If you think having a deli in your building would enhance the amenity package and help drive leasing activity, or retain clients, you need to consider Sub Roc. If you have a deli on site that is below standard or underutilized by the tenants, please consider replacing it with a Sub Roc.
• Daytime employee population of 800 or greater within the building, or within walking distance if part of an office complex
• 250,000 SF and 90% occupancy
• A call center, training facility or learning center on-site is a plus
• 500-3,000 square feet
• 1st floor is preferred
• Visibility from building lobby if possible
• Lobby signage and suite signage strongly desired
• 5 year initial term with at least one 5 year renewal option
• Rent payment is $750-$1,200 per month, depending on building
• Rent adjustments based upon occupancy
Shell Condition and Tenant Improvements
• 400 amp, 120/208 or 120/240 volt, 3-phase, 4 wire electrical service stubbed to a main distribution panel in the premises and furnished with meter, circuit breakers, and disconnect as required by code
• 1 ton per 200 square feet of HVAC
• 1 ¼” water line rated at a minimum of 45 psi and 4” sewer line stubbed to the rear of the premises
• Grease trap
• Shell condition build-out typically costs $50,000-$75,000 per site. In addition, Sub Roc must spend $60,000-$75,000 up front on FF&E to operate. Sub Roc requires a strong contribution from the Landlord to build out the deli space.
Include the information below when submitting a site for consideration.
• Your name
• Building address
• Brief description of the site
• As-built space plan, if possible
If you have any additional information as a Word or PDF document, please send the attachment to email@example.com